Director of Kogabaev A. T. and the doctors of the centre participated in the scientific-practical conference,organized by the Regional cardiological centre, South Kazakhstan Department of health and the Republican public Association "Kazakhstan society of cardiology" experts in neurology, with international participation "Cardiology in Kazakhstan: from primary diagnosis to innovative technologies" on the organization of cardiac care in the era of evidence-based medicine.
Under the program, the issues:
- The stages of organization of cardiac care in Kazakhstan: from ECG to angiography.
- Review major updates in the ESC guidelines 2017.
- STEMI-2017 new postulates.
- Pre-hospital management of acute myocardial infarction in the light of recent guidelines.
- Dvoina antiplatelet therapy and risk stratification.
- Anticoagulant therapy and actual clinical practice.
- Heart failure: review of consensuses and guidelines.
- Lipetskaya therapy: statins benefit.
- Myocardial ischemia and prospects of application of mesenchymal stem cells