The Commercial Department is one of the structural departments of the City Cardiological Center.The main tasks of the commercial department are providing effective and high quality medical help to patients with cardiological, therapeutical and neurological pathologies.
The commercial department is opened for 30 beds according to Order No. 781 as of 01.02.07 and Order of the City Cardiological Center No.01-07/30 as of 30.03.07
The Republic of Kazakhstan, CIS and foreign patients are hospitalized by arrangement, if they don't require emergency assistance, without a referral from a medical institution.
The Head of the Department decides on hospitalization.
Medical services are provided to patients for the following nosological units, according to diagnosis related groups:
- Cardio-vascular system diseases: arterial hypertension of 1-2-3 degrees, IHD, effort angina, progressing angina, PICS, diffusion cardiosclerosis with CHF, CHD, myocarditis.
- Respiratory organs' diseases: chronic bronchitis, pneumonia, COPD.
- Nervous sistem illnesses: neurocircular distony, consequences of the suffered acute cerebrovascular event, osteochondrosis.
- Digestive tract illnesses: chronic gastritis, peptic ulcer, chronic pancreatitis, chronic gallbladder inflammation, chronic hepatitis.
- Urinary tract illnesses: chronic pyelonephritis, chronic glomerulonephritis with CKD.
- Locomotor system illnesses: osteoarthrosis, RA.
When patients are hospitalized, a standard agreement is signed with them which states the subject of the agreement, the rules for payments stating commercial medical services, responsibilities and rights of parties, changes and cancelling the agreement, final provisions, addresses and contact information for the parties in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan, after which the agreement is signed by the patient and the treating physician.
After the treating physician has checked the patient, the diagnosis is made, the illness history is filled out, then the treatment sheets and the cost-accounting register are filled out.
Aggravation of associated illnesses is paid through a co-payment for medications and a check-up. It is put into the cost-accounting register in the column of «Additional medical services».
The duration of an average stay on a bed is set by the treating physician in accordance with the «Protocol of diagnostics and treatment»; as per the desire of the patient, the bed-day changes.
Patient admission and registration of the history of the illness is done directly in the department, then this is registered in the admissions department on a computer.